Do you know what makes your people awesome?
I’ve talked at length about why it’s important to be able to articulate your particular awesome. Yes, you have one. Trust me on this. Just in case you’ve forgotten, here’s the high level. There are things you’re good at; it’s why you’re awesome.
- You like doing the things you’re good at because it’s fun for you.
- People should know what you’re good at; often they don’t.
- People choose you because you’re good at what they need you to do.
- You get to DO what you’re good at, so you’re happy.
- The person who asked for your help/work gets the job done by a happy person.
- Bottom line – everyone wins.
Value + delivered value = Everyone wins.
I know, it’s never that simple. That’s why, at this very moment, I’m sitting in an airport lounge about to hop on a LOOOONG flight to Singapore to chat with a room full of formidable folks about why they’re awesome. Continue reading “The Awesomesauce Equation”